London based Vacancy
We are recruiting a People Partner to join our busy Partnering Team. This role will have line management responsibility to People Advisors within their team and will work closely with the Director of Partnering to encompass both strategic and operational work by driving the People Strategy across the business. The role will support the design and delivery of business objectives through change management, employee engagement, talent planning, managing complex ER cases and project work.
As part of the role, you will establish effective and productive working relationships with management teams, in order to provide relevant “People” support and problem solve, coaching and acting as a critical friend, influencing and supporting them in addressing sensitive and often complex issues, ensuring effective resolution.
You will act as People Lead on change initiatives within your business area, from proposal development, through the process, to embedding of the new approach.
Who You Are:
A highly enthusiastic and autonomyous professional, you will flourish in our team if you…
- Are passionate about the difference education can make in the world, regardless of whether or not you have worked in the sector before
- Are educated to degree level, CIPD qualified or possess equivalent experience or qualifications
- Have previous experience in an HR partnering role or are an experienced HR Adviser looking for your next challenge
- Are a confident and inspiring manager and colleague with a passion for bringing out the best in people
- Have excellent communication and coaching skills and a track record of building authentic, trust-based relationships at all levels
- Are comfortable with quickly and routinely alternating between strategic and operational levels, while thinking creatively to deliver rapidly changing business objectives
- Have excellent data management/numeracy and analytical skills
- Are confident, fast and resilient
- Are a courageous and constructive status-quo challenger
Click here to view the job description and person specification